TNBL will go ahead as planned tomorrow, as we are able to meet all the venue and Government restrictions for hosting a mass gathering.
The draw will remain the same, other than 1 change: 2 matches pushed back to start at 7:45pm, to ensure we do not go over the 100-person limit during the change-over between rounds:
- Box of Roses vs Yellow (Grade 2)
- Clapt Out vs Eel S D (Grade 1)
Also, everyone should re-familiarise themselves with our COVID-19 Health and Safety Procedure, which has been updated to reflect the current conditions of Alert Level 2. This is available on our website here: https://www.manawatubadminton.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/MBA-COVID-19-Health-and-Safety-Procedure-v6.pdf
- Do not attend if you are unwell. Let your team and/or us know and we will try to find a substitute.
- Arrive into the B&M Centre 10-15 mins before the start of your match, no earlier.
- Everyone must wash hands upon entry & exit into the B&M Centre.
- Contact tracing of ALL people attending TNBL (adults
& juniors). BEFORE TNBL, please email me
the following information for EVERY member of your team to
speed up the sign-in process within the hall:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- No inter-mingling with Rainbow Club (Ballroom will be classed as a separate venue to the B&M Centre). You must not attend Rainbow Club if you are playing TNBL on the same night.
- No spectators are allowed, unless they are a child or parent of those playing. Again, spectators must sign in and are included in the 100-person gathering limit.
- Please do not mingle after completing the matches as the players for the 7:30pm round will be arriving to play and we must not go over the 100-person limit.
- Entry into Arena grounds is via GATE 1 only (Waldegrave St.). Please allow extra time for COVID-19-related procedures when arriving to play your ties.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in contact with me.
0204 097 0530 | email@example.com