Please see below for the Draw for Round 1:
– Week 1 – 20 Jan
– Week 2 – 27 Jan
– Week 3 – 3 Feb
– Week 4 – 10 Feb
– Week 5 – 17 Feb
COVID-19 Protection Framework CHANGE to RED
As a result of the change in our status to Red under the CPF, we will be making the following changes:
‘break’ between rounds to ensure we remain under the 100-person limit.
- 6pm ties start as normal, but all players must leave the venue by 7:45pm.
- 7:30pm ties will now start at 8pm. No entry into the hall before 7:55pm.
- No spectators allowed. Exception is for one parent/caregiver to accompany any person under 18 years old.
There are 22 teams in total playing across three grades:
- Grade 1 – 8 teams split between 2 groups with semi-final and final play-offs for all teams
- Grade 2 – 6 team round robin
- Grade 3 – 8 teams split between 2 groups with semi-final and final play-offs for all teams
Please note that the draw for weeks 4 and 5 are dependant upon the previous weeks results.
Round 2 will start on Thu 24 Feb. Deadline for team entry/withdrawal is Fri 18 Feb.