The government announced on 14 August at 5:30pm that our region will remain in Alert Level 2 until midnight on Wednesday 26 August 2020.
Here is a summary of the status of each programme operating during this time period:
- Shuttle Time Secondary School Competition (Mondays at Arena): Suspended for Monday 17 August
- Shuttle Time Primary School Competition (Tuesdays at Arena): TBC
- Shuttle Time Badge Course (Wednesday at Ross Intermediate): Going Ahead
- Junior Rep Training (u13s & u15s at Arena): TBC
- Junior Rep Training (u17s at PNINS): TBC
- Senior Rep Training (Wednesday at PNINS): TBC
- Masters/Vets/Super-Vets Practice (Sundays at PNINS): TBC (Cancelled for Sunday 16 August)
- Central Region Inter-Association (Saturday 15 August): Going Ahead
This page will be regularly updated as we are provided information from NZ Government and are able to gather information from venues and participants where necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our team:
- James – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra – email@example.com
- Josh – firstname.lastname@example.org
TNBL will go ahead as planned tomorrow, as we are able to
meet all the venue and Government restrictions for hosting a mass gathering.
The draw will remain the same, other than 1 change: 2
matches pushed back to start at 7:45pm, to ensure we do
not go over the 100-person limit during the change-over between rounds:
- Box of Roses vs Yellow
- Clapt Out vs Eel S D
Also, everyone should re-familiarise themselves with our
COVID-19 Health and Safety Procedure, which has been updated to reflect the
current conditions of Alert Level 2. This is available on our website here: https://www.manawatubadminton.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/MBA-COVID-19-Health-and-Safety-Procedure-v6.pdf
- Do not attend
if you are unwell.
Let your team and/or us know and we will try to find a substitute.
- Arrive into the B&M
Centre 10-15 mins before the start of your match, no earlier.
- Everyone must wash hands upon entry & exit into the
- Contact tracing of ALL people attending TNBL (adults
& juniors). BEFORE TNBL, please email me
the following information for EVERY member of your team to
speed up the sign-in process within the hall:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- No inter-mingling with
Rainbow Club (Ballroom will be classed as a separate venue to the B&M
Centre). You must not attend Rainbow Club if
you are playing TNBL on the same night.
- No spectators are
allowed, unless they are a child or parent of those playing. Again,
spectators must sign in and are included in the 100-person gathering
- Please do not
mingle after completing the matches as the players for the 7:30pm round will be arriving to
play and we must not go over the 100-person limit.
- Entry into
Arena grounds is via GATE 1 only (Waldegrave St.). Please allow extra time for
COVID-19-related procedures when arriving to play your ties.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to
get in contact with me.
0204 097 0530 | email@example.com
Please see below for the Draw for Round 3
– Week 1 – 6 Aug
– Week 2 – 13 Aug
– Week 3 – 20 Aug
– Week 4 – 3 Aug
– Week 5 – 10 Sep