The government announced on Sunday 14 February at 7pm that our region will go into Alert Level 2 until midnight on Wednesday 17 February 2021.
Here is a summary of the status of each programme operating during this time period:
- Junior Rep Trials (u13s & u15s at Arena): TBC
- Junior Rep Trials (u17s & u19s at PNINS): TBC
- Shuttle Time Years 5-8 School Competition (Thursdays at Arena): TBC
- Sunday ‘open’ Session (Sundays at PNINS): TBC
- Technical Coaching Session (Fri 19 Feb at PNINS): TBC
- Central Region Development Camp 1 (Sat 20 & Sun 21 Feb at Cornerstone): TBC
This page will be regularly updated as we are provided information from NZ Government and are able to gather information from venues and participants where necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our team:
- Schools / Events / Reps – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General – email@example.com
- Shuttle Time – firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates on the COVID-19 situation in NZ can be found here: https://covid19.govt.nz/updates-and-resources/latest-updates/
More information on the Alert Level system and what this means can be found here: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-2/