Dates: Thursdays – 14th February to 11th April 2019 (No play 7th, 14th & 28th March)
Venue: B&M Centre, Arena Manawatu
Entry Form here
Any queries please contact James – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0204 097 0530
Our competition game rules:
– one game to 21 points (i.e. first to 21).
– each player will play a singles and a doubles per match. There are 2 or 3 matches per day.
– a sub can be used, please arrange the sub before the competition. When only one player turns up – if we can, we will play the games but all the points will go to the full team. Please tell your players that they are on a team and they must turn-up to play with their team mate. It is very difficult to arrange matches when only one player turns up as we cannot fulfil the doubles games. All the children/teams miss out on getting games/matches when this happens.
– Please let us know if any of your players cannot make the competition on any particular week.
– All schools must ensure there is an adult supervisor at the venue for the duration of the competition. If possible please also send us Emergency contact details for each player.